Monday, August 6, 2007

#16 Learn about wikis and discover some innovative ways that libraries are using them

http://booklovers.pbwiki.com/ : I love this site, not only does it give good quality reviews, but its also a great way to find my next book to read. Amazon.com always seems to flood you with suggested titles and after a while they all start to blend together.

I think libraries would benefit from something like the above wiki. Some partons will come up and ask what is a good book and etc. But for the others who don’t want to ask or whatever, this would be a great recourse; and a way to feature some of the books that are not as well known. I know that Urbana has many books on amazing subjects, but not many would think that we would have them.

…. I think I rambled a bit, but you get the idea. :-P

No comments: