Monday, August 6, 2007

#23 Summarize your thoughts about this program and learn more about where to go from here

  • What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?

I loved the "fun" exercises; YouTube, Flikr, The Web 2.0 awards site. The others were great as well and I really learned a lot from them. But in my day-to-day life, knowing how to use Flikr is going to come up more than some of the other sites.
  • How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Its taught me that I can find just about anything on the web to help me do just about anything. Its a matter of staying in practice with all the new toys I have play with over the past few weeks.
  • Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
All the cool and neat stuff on the web that I never knew existed. And that many of the things that I thought were going to be hard and challenging we really quite easy. Yet the other things I thought were going to be easier were hard!
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I like this concept. That you don't flood us with the things and space it out over the week. Also that you gave us time to play catch up at the end to was great!
  • If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Yep!
  • How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program?
Interesting. :-)

1 comment:

James said...

great job finishing the program!

i liked your answers to the wrap up. if you would like to continue learning about more new 2.0 tools, you should check out this site.