Thursday, June 21, 2007

2. Discover a few pointers from lifelong learners

After watching the "7 & 1/2 Habits of Highly Effective Learners" I know that I find viewing problems as challenges hard and using technology to my advantage easy.

When faced with a problem I usually have a twinge of panic and anxiety over the situation. I tend to worry much more then what I should and there more just get more stressed over whatever it is that I have to deal with.

Using technology to my advantage comes easy to me. I love the web and the ability to find just about anything I could ever need on it. It is one of the best ways to help alleviate my stress from facing a problem like I stated above because 99% of the time you can find a book, a web page, directions that will help you out.

I think all the habits are worthwhile to learn and incorporate into daily life to become a better, more effective life long learner.

I definitely have the 7 & 1/2 habit down pat, I love to Play!!

1 comment:

James said...

viewing problems as challenges is the hardest habit for me, too.