Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bailey (# 5)


Ok, I cheated. No, my dog is not at the library (though it would be cool if I could bring him to work! ;-) )

I had this pictured uploaded with my e-mail account so I figured I would try moving it over to my blog, I hope its going to work.
I did create a Flickr account too, so if this does not work, I'll send my photo over there and do it that way.

Anyways, this is a picture of my dog, Bailey. (he's also my icon on the far left.) He's asleep on my bed here with one of his favorite toys. He is a cross between a Golden Retriever and a Gorden setter. I got him when he was 8 weeks old and weighted a little less then 15lbs and how at 4 years old he is 80lbs of solid muscle, which he puts to great use lounging around the house for most of the day. :-P

1 comment:

Pint-size Bookworm said...

He's adorable! BTW, did you know that today is "Bring Your Dog to Work" day? Don't I wish! :)