Saturday, June 30, 2007

#8 RSS

I love my Bloglines! It is so much easier to browse though all my favorite news and blog sites. Rather then doing it the old fashion way of going to each individual website.

One of the 'required' feeds that I subscribed to was "Unshelved" the library comic strip. Its so cute! I highly recommend it to everyone.

I'm not sure of the potential of RSS feeds for library's in the future. Maybe if each branch had one and then patrons could subscribe to it and it would keep them updated on all the up coming activities and programs at the library.

I hope this link works for my blogline. If not, I'll fix it later.
http://rpc.bloglines.com/blogroll?html=1&id=VigintiTres

1 comment:

James said...

unshelved is pretty funny. glad you enjoyed working with RSS feeds. i like them, too, but now i just can't find to read all of that great stuff. if you need any help making your RSS list public, let me know and maybe we can walk through it.